1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles,
in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension
to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely
essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not
as a result to good works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled
to live a godly life and to perform good works.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the
resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We welcome you to our crisis pregnancy center. Or pregnancy center is a non-profit ministry serving
women as well as their families and partners, who come seeking help in making decisions about their
pregnancies and related concerns. Your future is important to us. We consider it an honor and privilege
to be a part of your life, assisting you during such a crucial time. As such, we make the following promise
to every person who walks through these doors:
1. We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of your age,
race, income, nationality, religious affiliation or circumstances.
2. You will be treated with kindness and compassion and may leave the center whenever you wish.
3. Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment, ridicule, or rejection.
4. You have the right to withhold any information you do not want to share with a volunteer. All information
shared will be held in strict and absolute confidence, except in the rare circumstances when prohibited by law.
5. You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, life style issues, and related
concerns. Care Net does not provide abortion or referrals for abortion, but we are committed to offering
accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
6. You may refuse any information you do not wish to receive.
7. You will receive honest and open answers.
8. You will be directed to other appropriate resources that could support you in your time of crisis and
supply you with additional help and information.
9. You will be given on-going support, in accordance with your needs.
We are honored that you have allowed us to share in this crucial decision-making process with you.
Please let us know of any ways we can improve as we seek to uphold the integrity and dignity of
every person who seeks and receives our services.